Don’t miss Call for Papers!25 May 2018
Call for Papers is open until the 22nd of June! We’re super-happy that you want to join us this year.
If you are an expert in:
- mobile apps performance
- use cases (real-life experience)
- apps testing
- cross-platform solutions
- best practices for mobile apps UI/UX
- useful frameworks
- apps architecture
- mobile apps development processes
… and your English is fluent you are the right person to hop on board!
Here are a few rules that help us keep the highest quality of talks, make sure you stick to them:
- all talks should be 45 minutes long
- all talks will be given in English
Submission should include:
- your name and bio
- talk title
- technical description of your talk (abstract)
- speaking experience (links to videos, conferences where you have given your talks)
- and please, specify knowledge level (rookie/dev/pro)
The reviewing process
Talks should be about open source of free solutions (commercial talks will be rejected).
If you want to give a talk about a commercial solution, then contact us to become our sponsor.
As a speaker, you will receive full conference pass for free, special dinner invitation only for speakers & city sightseeing. And great networking as well!
As a speaker, you will take part in the Mobiconf Top Speaker 2018 contest!
NOTE: We don’t cover travel costs, we may cover your hotel cost if you are an individual speaker (not representing your company). If you want to apply for hotel stay support, please contact us BEFORE you submit your talk.